The 404 PAGE - the "oops it's all gone tits up" page
To us non-techie humans that means you've clicked on a link thats dead. It goes nowhere. Nada. Bupkis. You're lost in the matrix and essentially, it means I've ballsed something up somewhere.
So here's what you're gonna do (and I'm having a good guess now as this might not be what you wanted AT ALL):
- Maybe you were looking for LETTERS FROM THE COFFE SHOP, huh, huh, huh?
- It's possible you wanted to get to know me - shucks - in which case check out my ABOUT PAGE.
- Find out how you can WORK WITH ME maybe?
- You might've wanted a BLOG post. Didya??
- OK in which you must have been checking out how to CONNECT.
Right you've lost me. I've got nothing. Why don't you go back to the home page and start again. Everyone likes a clean slate right?